Open Evening PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ

Go down

Open Evening PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ

Post  Diane on Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Next Saturday, 12th July, is the Open Evening at Horseshoe lake, 6pm onwards. There will be a BBQ with all food items priced at 50p, free soft drinks, a raffle etc. Alcoholic drinks may be brought, but ONLY to be consumed by over 18's!!!

Club Sponsors have been invited so it should be busy.

Bring your parents, brothers, sisters or any friends you may have who are interested in joining the club.

If any members would like to donate a raffle prize, could you please bring it along with you.

So, if you all can keep your fingers crossed for good weather, that would be great. Thanks.

Don't forget if you have any empty ink cartridges, bring them along too!

There is also a fundraiser on during the day on the 12th, at The West End festival, Regent Park, if you can help with that please let Jo, Ken or Julie Mc know A.S.A.P. A few new faces are required and fund raising points up for grabs! Very Happy
Diane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Evening PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ

Post  Jo on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:36 pm

The 12th of July was a GR8 success.

The fundraising event was kwl and everyone worked hard.

Pete helped to get ready for the BBQ and made some vegetable kebabs, they were mega tasty. Loved 'em!

We raised loads of money on that day, a BIG thank you to everyone who helped or just turned up for a good time.
I havent had reports of any food poisoning so thats good!

There were a few burgers & sausage left so they will do for the next BBQ at Horseshoe. They might have a bit of green on them but you are supposed to eat 5 portions of fresh fruit & veg each day - so whats the problem??? hahahahah Razz Laughing Razz

thanks to Di for working like a trooper, KENNETH MURRAY IN CAPITAL LETTERS for all his hard work on the day, Su for keeping a tight reign on the money, Pete for doing his Jamie Oliver impression, Julie Mc for the fundraiser, Bob & Kay for the dogs birthday and the food. & my Mum & Dad for taking piccies & cooking. & Brian for the plants.

Best wishes to all, I hope you enjoyed it.

Jo

Jo
Admin

View user profile http://www.mad4fishing.co.uk

Back to top Go down